To start, you will need to be logged into your ChannelUnity account.
First click on: Setup > Listing Settings. This should then bring you to a screen that looks like this, from here you will need to click on "Create New Listing Settings"
This will then bring you to a screen that looks like this. Using the "Please select your marketplace" drop down, you will need to select the Amazon account you wish to create the listing settings for - in this example; we are creating listing settings for Amazon.co.uk. You will then need to click "Continue":
The next screen will look like the below. Here you will need to enter a title for your listing settings for your reference. For example, if you are using the listing setting to inflate your standard store price by 10% for listings on Amazon, we would recommend that you use "Amazon - 10% increase" or something similar in the title field.
In order to start using our Repricing tool, you will first need to click on the "Repricing" tab under the optional fields section.
Here you can inflate or deflate your price that we are reading from the price field we have mapped (read more on our product field mapping here).
Examples of features and functions here:
- To inflate the price by 10%, you simply need to input "10" in the Price Percentage Inflation field. You do not need to put a percentage symbol (%) at the end of this.
- To deflate the price by 10%, you simply need to input "-10" in the Price Percentage Inflation field. You do not need to put a percentage symbol (%) at the end of this.
- To inflate the price by a currency amount (in our case GBP as we are working on an Amazon UK account), you simply need to input "10" in the Price Amount Inflation field. You do not need to put a currency symbol (£) at the start of this.
- To deflate the price by a currency amount (in our case GBP as we are working on an Amazon UK account), you simply need to input "-10" in the Price Amount Inflation field. You not need to put a currency symbol (£) at the start of this.
The Inventory Tools section, allows you to "mask" the quantity that we are reading from your quantity field before we update the cart.
- "Maximum Quantity to Advertise" - Will advertise this number of items in stock, until the number is reached, then it will begin to reflect the true stock value again. For example if this value is set to 5, but you have 10 in stock in your store, we will update Amazon with the stock level of 5, until your actual quantity is 4, then we will show the availability as 4, then 3 and so on until the item has sold out.
- "5, and you have 10 in stock in your store, we will will continue to list and sell through as usual until your stock reaches 4, and then the item will then no longer list on Amazon.
- "Projected Stock Level" - Will advertise this number as in stock when your level reaches zero. For example if you set this value to 5, but you have 10 in stock on your store, once those 10 true value stock items have sold out, we will continue sell 5 more.
- "Enable FBA" - This indicates to us that the product with this listing setting enables are Fulfilled By Amazon.
- "Switch FBA to FBM automatically" - This indicates to us that when the product out of stock on FBA, switch to using FBM version of this item.
- "UPC Exemption" - This indicates to us that If you are exempt from providing standard product IDs. Please read more on UPC Exemption here.
- "Use only one image" - Specify to use only one image for your Amazon listings. This is especially useful if your additional images on your cart are watermarked in any way.
- "Ignore Special Price" - If selected, will ignore your special price. This is useful if you do not want your sale prices to reflect on Amazon.