You may find it easier to view these instructions in an external link: Connect your Magento 2 store
1. Login to your ChannelUnity account at http://my.channelunity.com/account and go to Setup > Online Stores. This will take you to the screen below. On this screen, you will need to click on the "Connect another online store" button.
2. The next screen will display the current carts we support. In this case you will need to select the Magento shopping cart.
You'll then see instructions for Magento 1 or Magento 2 installation. The instructions for Magento 2 are this page, click next. You'll be at a prompt to enter your store URL, before you do this please move onto the next step:
3. The module is available on the Magento 2 Marketplace. You can also download the module from the following link:
4. Upload the module to your Magento installation. The zip file contains files starting at the app folder. If you are using an FTP client, you will need to upload and merge the files into your Magento installation's top level app folder.
5. Run the following commands in SSH on your server.
php bin/magento module:enable Camiloo_Channelunity
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
6. Back in your Magento account, you will need to click on: Stores > Configuration. On this screen you will see the ChannelUnity settings over on the left hand side, you will need to click on ChannelUnity > Set up ChannelUnity. In the "Merchant Name", "User Name" and "Password" fields, you will need to enter the details used when signing up with ChannelUnity, please leave the "API Key" field blank. You will then need to click the "Save Config" icon on the top right hand side of the page.
If you get a 404 error when trying to visit the ChannelUnity settings page, log out of Magento and log back in, and try again.
7. Now go back to the ChannelUnity window you have open. On this screen paste the URL of your store's homepage and then click Next. You will then see the following confirmation messages, and that's it! Your Magento store has been connected.